Summer 2022 Financial Aid Disbursement Dates
**Please allow 7-10 business days for the disbursement process to complete**
Beginning the week of June 27th
- Local/Private Scholarships
Beginning the week of July 11th
- VCCS Grant
Beginning the week of July 18th:
- Direct Student Loans
*G3 and any additional aid will be disbursed the end of the semester.
*Dabney Promise and G3 funds are applied after all other funds are exhausted. Please note that Dabney Promise funds do NOT show up on your student account.
Sign up for Direct Deposit: http://www.antonioaguadocostura.com/tuition-refunds.
- All dates are tentative and are subject to change.
- If you have outstanding Checklist items, your financial aid will not be disbursed.
- Some classes start later in the term. Disbursements will be delayed until attendance has been verified in all classes.
- School Closings and State and Federal holidays will delay disbursements.
- Refunds are issued after the disbursement process has fully completed.
- Receipt of refund through direct deposit may take up to 5 business days.
- A paper check refund takes 5-10 business days longer than direct deposit.
- Additional disbursements may be processed as needed.